Targeted Care Support Coordination
“We understand you like no other”
The Support Coordination and Specialist Support Coordination experts
Targeted Care provides a unique and personalised NDIS Support Coordination and NDIS Specialist Support Coordination services to participants and families in need. We are there with you through the good and bad times along your NDIS journey. Targeted Care is led by Director Erika, who herself has navigated the NDIS as a participant since its trial site introduction and who is also a qualified Occupational Therapist.
Targeted Care is an independent provider which means we are here to provide you with unbiased supports that work best for you. Our expert knowledge and experience of the NDIS will help support you to make decisions on who you want to support you and get services up and running that suit your needs.
Targeted Care is a mobile service based in Maitland and provides services to Maitland, Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, and the Hunter region.
Our Targeted Care objectives:
Empowering you to make choices and decisions about your plan
Supporting you to maximise your NDIS plans potential and reach your goals and aspirations
Personalized Service that is local and truly cares about each individual
Qualified and professional service
Caring and friendly attitude
Caring and friendly attitude always
Your Choice. Our Support.
Targeted Care is person centred and focuses strongly on individualised goals and desirable outcomes. We will support you and your loved ones to navigate the NDIS and assist you in building confidence and developing strategies to enable you to work towards coordinating your own supports & navigating the NDIS.
Things that we do at Targeted Care:
• Supporting you to understand your NDIS plan and how to use it.
• Facilitating participant’s choice and control.
• Sourcing and connecting you & your family with NDIS providers and mainstream or informal support options.
• Educating and building the capacity of the participant and their network to better understand the NDIS and its procedures.
• Resolving points of crisis.
• Supporting in the negotiation of service agreements and budgets.
• Liaising with NDIS providers around the effectiveness of support.
• Supporting participants with applications such as assistive technology or reviews and more.
Targeted Care has 5 key objectives, which are:
Empowering you to make decisions and be involved in your NDIS plan
Supporting you to maximise your NDIS plan potential and reach your goals and aspirations
Personalised service that is local and gets to know You
Provide all customers with a Qualified and professional service
Always show up with a Caring and Friendly attitude
Targeted Care is ready to start supporting you today. Contact Erika by phone on 0416 622 598 or email at [email protected]